- Applicants MUST submit only one application. A maximum of two choices is allowed.
- Online applicants MUST submit to the Polytechnic a valid form of identification and proof of their qualifications exactly one week after applying on line.
- Applicants who are submitting paper applications MUST also submit at the same time, proof of qualifications and a valid form of identification.
- Applicants who were born outside of Barbados are required to submit original documentation containing their immigration status along with copies to the Student Affairs Department one week after the application is submitted online or with the application form.
- Applications will not be accepted or processed without the required documentation.
Browse: Home / Important Reminder (Online Applications)